Ava finally started sitting up on her own about a week or two ago. Good job Ava. It's so fun when they learn new things. It's kind of sad to see them grow too! On another Ava front, we found out today that our insurance decided to cover part of the costs for a helmet. Good news! We go in tomorrow for the plaster mold that they will use to make the helmet. She'll be wearing it in a few weeks! Party on!
4 comments:
Good for Ava! They go at their own pace, don't they?! I'm glad about the helmet, too. Great news!
Ava sure is a cutie. Glad to hear that insurance will help cover the cost!
She is getting so big. And cuter and cuter and cuter! I'm obsessed with Baby Ava! I'll have to find a new nickname for her soon!
Hi, Ash! It is Wed. so I assume you did the plaster mold yesterday? How was it? I really hated that part of getting a helmet for Trey...so hopefully it went well and Ava did OK. I'm glad your insurance covers some...LUCKY! Ava is so cute. I loved this age with Trey. I love 4-9 months when they just sit in one place and smile and giggle all the time!
Post a Comment