This blogger tag came from Teri and it's really easy. All I have to do is say 10 things that most people don't know about me. I kind of feel like my life is an open book so many of you will already know this stuff. But, here it goes anyway:
1. I daydream all the time. I often have to snap myself out of a daydream to dress or feed my kids. Or myself!
2. I'm a little afraid of being rich. Most people think it sounds great (and so do I, sometimes) but most of the time I think it sounds like an unwanted challenge.
3. I'm too sweaty for my new yoga mat. Either that or it has an ultra slick surface. My hands and feet slide right off all the time. I either need to make mine grimy and sticky or keep using the ones that live at my gym. I'm afraid that they have random fungus though.....
4. I'm adicted to sugar. My life revolves around treats. I had to put at least one obvious thing on here!
5. I hate huge messes. My life feels disorganized when my house is disorganized. I need a little cleaning robot to follow me around. And one for Clark too. Jesse can hold his own.
6. I'm afraid of deep water. Lake Powell totally creeps me out because it's so deep. Oceans do too. I have to not think about what's below me in order to enjoy the water.
7. I HATE changing the toliet paper roll. I always leave it for Jesse to do.
8. I pierced my belly button in college - twice.
9. I wish I had more time and energy to cook. It's lot of fun!
10. I have really weird, dry skin. Right now most of the fingers on my right hand are cracked, red and raw. It hurts! If it gets really bad I have to rub a thick layer of Eucerin (really good lotion) into them and then sleep with sock on my hands. Jesse thinks it's sexy.
I tag Emilia, Kristi, Dean, and Kandy
3 comments:
Have I told you lately how glad I am you are in our family? You crack me up! I think I am too sweaty for my yoga mat too! What kind do you have. The ones at the gym are better but I'm scared of fungus too! One time I did get a rash after class - sick! I love the Eucerin/sock trick. Although I usually use cheap gloves not socks. Socks on hands are much sexier. :)
oh my gosh ... you are rediculous! I love #10 - very sexy.
I'm new to this blogging thing. I see I've been tagged but do I comment here or so I go to my blog and add 10 things about me there? Let me know and I'll do either. I didn't know any of those 10 things about you. It was great to read it.
Post a Comment