I've found a little online diversion that's been wasting a good amount of time in my life. It's a new website: thepioneerwoman.com And, it's not about pioneers. Or mormon women. It's a funny lady that lives in the middle of nowhere and writes amusing things. I've spent over an hour reading her stuff for two days in a row now. You think I'd pull myself away and do something useful with my time. Like clean my smelly kitchen or bathe my dirty kids. Ha ha.
4 comments:
I like how you spend your time WAY better than cleaning! I like your kids too!
That second picture looks like Clark is about to eat Ava!
Those pictures are so cute. I like your kids a LOT. I'm going to have to check out that website. If you like it, I bet I'll like it too. :)
at least you blogged!
Post a Comment