Clark, like many little boys, LOVES tractors. He thinks they are the coolest. He talkes about them ALL the time and always wants to play with them. Lucky Clark, unlike many little boys, has a grandpa with many tractors! We went to visit grandma and grandpa the other day and grandpa just happened to be out in the field with one of his tractors. Clark got lots of rides and had lots of fun!




I think the last one is extra cute because they both look equally excited about the situation!
4 comments:
Hey Ashly! Missed you at Church on Sun. and we missed Clark in nurshery. Love the pics. of Clark & grampa--they are too cute! The pictures are great of little helmet head Ava, and cutie-pie Clark. I'm so glad that she doesn't seem too bugged by the helmet and it actually doesn't look that bad at all!! I know how you feel though--I think I would feel exactly the same as you if I were in your spot. Happy for her but hating it. Either way--your comments cracked me up (loved the hard plastic mound comment) and it's good you can be light-hearted about it all. :-) Give her a kiss for me on the cheek.
Riding the tractor is always fun, even at 25. Soon enough Clark will be driving one around the field!
Those are seriously the sweetest pictures ever! How incredibly adorable. Now I know what to get Clark if I ever want to get him a gift. A tractor!!!
Super cute pictures! The tractor at my house was super cheap, you should get him one.
Post a Comment