Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Birthday

I turned 29 over the weekend. Goodness Gracious. It's a little scary to be nearing the end of my 20's, I'll be honest. 30 scares me. Oh well, I had a fun bday anyhow. We were in Moab for the weekend so my birthday was extra fun. It actually felt like a special day because I wasn't doing anything I normally do, no cleaning, no cooking, and I had plenty of people around to help with my kids. What a great bday combo!

who needs birthday cake when you can have birthday brownies!

a cute new jacket from my mom

Jesse got me new shoes!

10 comments:

Tibett said...

Happy Birthday, Ash! I'm glad you had a great day! I have to say that turning 30 wasn't as wierd as turning 31! Being over 30 was really strange for me. I feel like I'm still in my 20's!

Christy Alter said...

don't even give me your grief about getting old -- I have no sympathy! :)

Emy said...

Happy Birthday Ashly!!

Emalia said...

Happy Birthday Ashly!! Cute blog background--This was my other fav. besides my purple one. ;-)

Cindy said...

Oh brother. I remembered you birthday before you left for the weekend, but when you got back I totally neglected to mention it. Sorry about that. Happy Birthday!!

Kristi said...

Looks like we both scored on birthdays this year, huh? Good for us!! I think we deserve it!

Eric said...

Happy Birthday, Ashly! Keep an eye on those shoes- I can already picture Jesse trying to steal them from you...

Ben & Dawn said...

Happy Birthday Ash! It looks like you had a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

Well, I think you are cool, even if you are 29. :) That really doesn't seem old to me!

Jill Petersen said...

Happy late b-day! I am turning 29 in Oct and it is kinda freakin me out too! Drew's going to be 32 though and he thinks I'm still young. I'll take that! Glad you had a good birthday. Cute running shoes!