Friday, April 4, 2008

A good big brother!

I bought Clark a new book today. It's some goofy Tonka book all about Cranes and, needless to say, Clark loves it. He's been carrying it around all day. He even took it for a ride on his bike. Anyhow, he decided to read it to Ava this afternoon and I thought it was totally adorable. They are so cute together!




The funniest part about these pictures (to me, at least) is that ten minutes before this Ava puked all over me and all over herself. Both of us had to completely change our clothes. Then, after I took the picture I sat down with them to read some more and Ava had a diaper blow out that leaked all over her and all over me. We both had to change our clothes again. It's amazing how forceful she can be when expelling foul matter!

5 comments:

Cindy said...

That's hilarious about the puking and pooping. Well, it probably wasn't hilarious at the time. But maybe you can look back on it now and laugh! It's funny that a dainty little girl could be so nasty. Hey, did you get that crane book at Seagull? My mom gave the same one to Carter in his Easter basket!

Anonymous said...

They are total cuties, even if Ava is a bit foul!

Kristi said...

so adorable! and I know exactly what you mean about the clothes changing. I remember those days not so fondly!

Jill Petersen said...

I love it when my kids read to each other! Ava is such a princess. Hard to believe all that puke and poop can come from such a pretty lil thing! The "perks" of being a mother!

Tibett said...

That is very cute! I love them sitting in the same chair!