My friends Angie left the beautiful sunshine in Florida and decided to pay cold Utah a visit. I've know Angie and all these other girls since High School. We all got together while she was here and had a good time. It's so fun to have friends that have know you since you were a geeky teenager. Somehow they all seem to still like me. Maybe that's because they were geeky teenagers too! ha ha, just kidding girls.


While we were inside talking about girl stuff the boys retreated to the backyard for a little manual labor. Ye-haw.
3 comments:
It made me smile to see all you girls together again. We had some fun times when we were geeky, didn't we.
What do you think of the Office this last week?
"I like that boulder. That is a nice boulder!"
Don't you love getting together with friends you never get to see? It's the best!
Hey, we weren't geeky. We were the coolest girls in school, right?! Who am I kidding. I'm still a geek. I loved seeing everyone at the get-togethers last week. I think it's really amazing to still be friends after all these years! And I loved The Office last week, Emy!! Hooray for Pam and Jim!
Post a Comment